On Now
Coming Up
  • Sat., Apr. 19, 2014 2:00PM - 5:00PM EDT Colts In Motion - Lakeview Church Party in the Park

Colts In Motion is a 42-foot-long travelling museum full of interactive Colts history and memorabilia. It is free of charge and sure to take your event to the next level. There is no better way to show your Colts pride than to feature Colts In Motion at your next event.

• Tue., Apr. 22, 2014 5:00PM - 7:00PM EDT Colts In Motion - Family Resource Night Extravaganza

• Fri., Apr. 25, 2014 11:00AM - 12:30PM EDT Colts In Motion - Plainfield Elementary Schools Walkathon

• Sat., Apr. 26, 2014 10:00AM EDT Colts In Motion - Indy Mutt Strut

• Sun., Apr. 27, 2014 10:00AM - 5:00PM EDT Colts In Motion - WTHR Health & Fitness Expo

• Fri., May. 09, 2014 6:00PM - 9:00PM EDT Official Draft Party On Friday, May 9, fans can attend the team’s Official Drafty Day Party, sponsored in part by Bud Light and 1070 The Fan, to catch coverage of the draft at Colts Grille from 6-9 p.m.
  • Fri., Jun. 13, 2014 6:00PM - 9:00PM EDT Colts In Motion - Cool Creek Concert Series

• Mon., Jun. 16, 2014 6:00PM - 8:00PM EDT Colts In Motion - Indiana FFA Convention Chapter Fun Night

• Sat., Jun. 28, 2014 5:00PM - 7:00PM EDT Colts In Motion - Indiana Legend Carl Storie with special guest Brett Wiscons Concert

• Sat., Jul. 19, 2014 5:00PM - 7:00PM EDT Colts In Motion - The Stray Cat, Lee Rocker and Band Community Concert

HOME OPENER PRE-GAME BLOG

Posted by ColtsCaseyB on September 14, 2012 – 2:14 pm

What’s up Colts Nation! It’s finally the weekend we’ve all been waiting for. Sunday, the Colts host the first game of the “New Era” in Lucas Oil Stadium. Now, I might be a bit biased, but I think Lucas Oil Stadium would have to be one of the hardest places to play in the entire NFL. A stadium full of 62,000+ screaming fans that blood flows as blue as the deepest parts of the ocean because we are COLTSTRONG!

As excited I am for the actual game, if you know anything about me I am more excited for the pre-game festivities that will take place on the asphalt surrounding the great Lucas Oil Stadium. Yes I am talking about tailgating. The new American past-time that has engulfed the culture as much as the game of football itself.

Thanks to some help from Colts Grille, Honda Generators/Reynolds Farm Equipment, and Hoosier Momma Bloody Mary Mix we will be searching for the best Tailgate in all of Colts land. Sunday is the first day that I will be on patrol! It’s easy to get involved, simply tweet me, use the #ColtsFanCasey hashtag, or holler at me on Facebook.

I want you to tell me where to come tailgate. I could choose my own spot every week but that’s no fun! If I come and visit your tailgate spot, then that means you’re in the running for the tailgate of the week. Essentially I’m look for three things; food tastes/spread, Colts integration, and overall impression. I will fill out a sheet that will grade each tailgate on the above mentioned criteria.

The tailgates will be featured in a weekly webisode on Colts.com that will showcase the tailgates of the week. At the end of the year, each tailgate of the week winner will battle for the tailgate of the year chosen by you the fans!

The top three vote getters will be brought the Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center where they will have a “tailgate-off” for the Colts Up Close TV Show where host Jeffery Gorman will name an overall winner for the “Colts Tailgate of the Year.” The winning tailgate will win a Colts-themed Honda Generator compliments of Reynolds Farm Equipment in Fishers, Lebanon and Mooresville.

So let’s get things off to a great start! Holler at me and I might come see you on Sunday. Be sure to visit my home page at Colts.com/ColtsFanCasey.

Yours in Football,

Tags: , , , ,
Posted in Colts Casey B

One Response to “HOME OPENER PRE-GAME BLOG”

1. By Drew Brand on Sep 16, 2012 | Reply

will the roof be open for the Vikings game?