On Now
Coming Up
  • Sat., Apr. 19, 2014 2:00PM - 5:00PM EDT Colts In Motion - Lakeview Church Party in the Park

Colts In Motion is a 42-foot-long travelling museum full of interactive Colts history and memorabilia. It is free of charge and sure to take your event to the next level. There is no better way to show your Colts pride than to feature Colts In Motion at your next event.

• Tue., Apr. 22, 2014 5:00PM - 7:00PM EDT Colts In Motion - Family Resource Night Extravaganza

• Fri., Apr. 25, 2014 11:00AM - 12:30PM EDT Colts In Motion - Plainfield Elementary Schools Walkathon

• Sat., Apr. 26, 2014 10:00AM EDT Colts In Motion - Indy Mutt Strut

• Sun., Apr. 27, 2014 10:00AM - 5:00PM EDT Colts In Motion - WTHR Health & Fitness Expo

• Fri., May. 09, 2014 6:00PM - 9:00PM EDT Official Draft Party On Friday, May 9, fans can attend the team’s Official Drafty Day Party, sponsored in part by Bud Light and 1070 The Fan, to catch coverage of the draft at Colts Grille from 6-9 p.m.
  • Fri., Jun. 13, 2014 6:00PM - 9:00PM EDT Colts In Motion - Cool Creek Concert Series

• Mon., Jun. 16, 2014 6:00PM - 8:00PM EDT Colts In Motion - Indiana FFA Convention Chapter Fun Night

• Sat., Jun. 28, 2014 5:00PM - 7:00PM EDT Colts In Motion - Indiana Legend Carl Storie with special guest Brett Wiscons Concert

• Sat., Jul. 19, 2014 5:00PM - 7:00PM EDT Colts In Motion - The Stray Cat, Lee Rocker and Band Community Concert

COLTS FAN CASEY: WEEK 12 FANTASY BLOG

Posted by ColtsCaseyB on November 27, 2012 – 4:08 pm

What’s up Colts Nation? Last night was a glorious night for myself and team “Colts Fan Casey” in the fantasy world. Finally, after 12 weeks, the man I drafted in the first round, Cam Newton, decided to reward me with a great 40 point performance in the Panthers 30-22 win over the Eagles.

Believe it or not, this win gets me back into the playoff hunt as we have two more weeks remaining before the playoffs start in our league. I need to win the rest of my games and need two people above me to lose out, but the good news is I play one of them in the final week so there’s a chance!

This week has been better for me in fantasy and I have to give credit to one of the best recent additions I made in Colts WR T.Y. Hilton. This guy did work for me in the New England game and gave me a solid 10 points this week as well. Too bad I didn’t get any points for his punt return, which would’ve been nice.

The best part about this week’s W is that not only did I score over 100 points, but I almost doubled the guy I was playing whose team name is “Domination.” Nothing dominating about his performance this week except that he got dominated.

I head into a tough match up this week, but I think I can stand a chance. I will be bringing you my sit ‘em and start ‘em picks of the week here in a couple days, but I had to fill you in on my great performance this week!

That’s it for me today; don’t forget to check out my homepage on Colts.com to see what I’ve been up to! (Especially my tailgate videos)

Yours in Football (real or fantasy),