COLTS FAN CASEY: TEXANS PRE-GAME BLOG

Posted by ColtsCaseyB on December 29, 2012 – 7:24 pm

What’s up Colts Nation!? It’s another bittersweet day for me as this is my final pre-game blog of the regular season.

Sunday’s game will be one of the most memorable and heartwarming experiences of my Colts fandom. Coach Chuck Pagano leading the team in a game for the first time since September 23rd is one of the best presents anyone could ask for during the holiday season. I can’t wait for the moment when he comes out of the tunnel to undoubtedly a standing ovation. That place will be rocking!

However, as is customary I will be venturing out to the tailgating front despite the cold weather for the final time this season. It’s been such a memorable year for Colts Nation in so many ways, and in terms of tailgating it’s been no different.

As I’m sure you’re aware by now, I’m in search of the best tailgate in Colts Nation. Read full details here. But here’s the problem, I need you guys to tell me where to go! I should get things started around 10 AM tomorrow and I WILL be hungry! Think your tailgate has what it takes to win the “Tailgate of the Week” and be entered in the “Tailgate of the Year” contest? Then let me know where to come this week on Twitter and Facebook.

Here’s what you can win! Indianapolis_rgb

Special thanks again to Colts Grille, Honda Generators/Reynolds Farm Equipment, and Hoosier Momma Bloody Mary Mix for making this all possible!

Yours in Food and Football,

Blue_CFC_Logo_WhiteHorseshoe

Tags: , , , ,
Posted in Colts Casey B

13 Responses to “COLTS FAN CASEY: TEXANS PRE-GAME BLOG”

1. By Christy on Dec 29, 2012 | Reply

Our BLUE CREW will be tailgating in our BLUE CREW CORNER at Syd’s Bar and Grill in downtown Noblesville on the square. Come and see us! We are loud and proud!

2. By ROB MARSSISCKE on Dec 29, 2012 | Reply

bring it on my colts love ya……

3. By ROB MARSSISCKE on Dec 29, 2012 | Reply

bring ….u guys r rockin 4 sure,,,, dont matter waht happens colys fan 4 life….greatr pick coach wow awesome…….

4. By Janet on Dec 29, 2012 | Reply

Our tailgating party will be at home! Swing by if you dare!

5. By Craig Becker on Dec 29, 2012 | Reply

I’ll be up in the frozen tundra supporting my Blue Crew boys!! I will need the generator the most. You guys don’t know what snow is until you add -10 degree temps with it! GO COLTS!!! DESTROY THE texarcanas

6. By Kaylee on Dec 29, 2012 | Reply

I remember when first started practicing behind my home in Anderson My dog would get out and colts would help me get him I always have tailgate party’s at my home forever a colts fan until iI go and I’m terminal now YaY Colts let’s tailgate

7. By Dan "Uncle Dan" Cole on Dec 29, 2012 | Reply

Come on down to “Indy Blue Crew South Lot” to the far Southeast corner. Come to the home of the best Tailgate Party in all of Indianapolis. See you there, we start at 8:00 a.m..

8. By Roger Preheim on Dec 29, 2012 | Reply

I will be tailgating at the Gateway Lounge in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Come see me if you got time.

9. By Rob on Dec 29, 2012 | Reply

Home in KY tailgating for the Colts. Once a COLTS FAN, ALWAYS A COLTS fan.

10. By Suzanne on Dec 30, 2012 | Reply

I won’t be tailgating but ill be over at s friend’s house in Carlisle, PA catching the game n this baby sure would come in handy

11. By kim on Dec 30, 2012 | Reply

i will be tailgating at my house with some friends in sanderson florida come on colts you can do it i love you guys you are the best

12. By Pam on Dec 30, 2012 | Reply

Oh Casey, I didn’t know there was a contest. You’ve been to some of my tailgate parties. Darn. I could have really use a generator for the trailer.

13. By Pam on Dec 30, 2012 | Reply

Correction – I could have really used a generator for the trailer.