The roster for the Colts has been updated to current heights and weights for the 90 players that are scheduled to report to training camp.
Here is a link to the updated roster.
Below are some of the more significant weight changes on the roster.
- QB-Andrew Luck (239 pounds)- A gain of 5 pounds.
- RB-Vick Ballard (224 pounds)- A gain of 7 pounds.
- WR-Griff Whalen (197 pounds) A gain of 12 pounds.
- TE-Dwayne Allen (265 pounds) A gain of 10 pounds.
- TE-Coby Fleener (247 pounds) A loss of 5 pounds.
- TE-Weslye Saunders (261 pounds) A loss of 9 pounds.
- OT-Anthony Castonzo (307 pounds) A loss of 8 pounds.
- C/OG-Khaled Holmes (319 pounds) A gain of 17 pounds.
- OG-Hugh Thornton (334 pounds) A gain of 14 pounds.
- NT-Josh Chapman (340 pounds) A gain of 24 pounds.
- DE-Lawrence Guy (318 pounds) A gain of 18 pounds.
Tags: Andrew Luck, anthony castonzo, Coby Fleener, dwayne allen, Griff Whalen, Hugh Thornton, josh chapman, khaled holmes, Lawrence Guy, vick ballard, Weslye Saunders
Posted in Colts Blog | 2 Comments »