It’s back to a relatively quiet news day with Mike Chappell looking at the offensive guard position and some news that Colts season ticket holders will find very interesting this fall.
Each morning Colts.com will take a look at the top headlines surrounding the Indianapolis Colts from around the globe. What is the local and national media saying about the Colts?
Take a look below at the top pieces from Tuesday, July 9th
By: Mike Chappell, Indy Star
It’s time for the interior of the all-Indy offensive line to be decided on and Chappell has nominated seven candidates.
The names are as followed:
- Rick DeMulling
- Randy Dixon
- Ryan Lilja
- Steve McKinney
- Jake Scott
- Ron Solt
- Ben Utt
By: Star Report, Indy Star
It’s truly the offseason when this news falls under prominence.
A new NFL policy requires certain size bags that can be brought into stadiums this season.
Here is the release from the Colts discussing some of the new policies.
The Colts strongly encourage fans to not bring any bags, but outlined today what is permissible. Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.”
• Colts’ season-ticket holders will be sent compliant bags in early August courtesy of the team.
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar) AND
• Small clutch bags or purses, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the Northwest and Southeast corners of the stadium.
“We are proud that the Indianapolis Colts fan game day experience has been rated #1 for a second consecutive year by Stadium Journey Magazine,” said Colts Owner and CEO Jim Irsay. “The foundation of that experience begins with public safety. Therefore, we continue our outstanding partnership with the other 31 NFL teams, NFL security, Lucas Oil Stadium and local law enforcement by adding this league-wide policy.”
Posted in Colts Blog, COLTS DAILY HEADLINES | 1 Comment »