The Indianapolis Colts have made some improvements to their digital properties since last season to give fans a better gameday experience regardless of your location.
This is our checklist to ensure you get the most comprehensive gameday coverage from your favorite team.
- Colts.com – Visit Colts.com on gameday to see our interactice gameday page. From scoring updates to social media integration, it’s the one place that is a must for Colts Fans on gameday.
- Colts Mobile App – Will the roof be open or closed? Who’s playing and who isn’t? Download the Colts Mobile App to stay in the know prior to kickoff and be sure to enable to “push notifications” to get updates sent right to your phone. Going to Lucas Oil Stadium for the game? The Colts Mobile App has tons of built-in features for you to use while at the game. Download the Colts Mobile App here.
- Social Media – Follow the Colts Official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages for behind-the-scenes coverage from gameday regardless of if we’re home or away. Also, follow Colts.com Writers Craig Kelley and Kevin Bowen on Twitter for their thoughts from the games. And of course, follow our Owner Jim Irsay for more news and contests.
- Hashtags – We have a variety of gameday hashtags for fans to use to interact with the team as well as each other. #ColtsNation is used for fans to connect with other fans from all across the world. #OAKvsIND is our game hashtag, this changes week by week depending on the opponent. #COLTSTRONG is a way for fans to show their pride, you can also use #WeAreCOLTSTRONG as well as #IamCOLTSTRONG as a rally cry to get fired up for the game!
- Photos – Share your photos on any social networks using #COLTSTRONGfans and we may featuring them on Colts.com!
Posted in Colts Blog | 2 Comments »