Fans Given Opportunity to Bid on Exclusive Items to Benefit IU Cancer Research
INDIANAPOLIS – This week the Indianapolis Colts and the Indiana University Melvin and Bren Simon Cancer Center launched a CHUCKSTRONG online auction to benefit cancer research. Through 9:45 p.m. Friday, April 24, fans have the opportunity to bid on 75 exclusive items, including several autographed Colts items, one-of-a-kind sports memorabilia, game day experiences and much more.
A sampling of the items includes:
- Golf at the Colts private course with Matt Overton and Matt Hasselback
- Host your child’s birthday party at a Colts game with a private room, sideline visit and tickets
- Dine with Jerrell Freeman, D’Qwell Jackson and Gary Brackett at Georgia Reese’s Southern Table & Bar
- 6’ x 9’ Colts player banners that each player will custom sign for the winner
- Attend a taping of the Bob & Tom Show with Colts Punter Pat McAfee
To view all of the items, visit www.colts.com/chuckstrong. The proceeds from the auction will support research at the IU Simon Cancer Center. This is the first year a CHUCKSTRONG online auction has been held.
The CHUCKSTRONG campaign was launched in 2012 when Coach Pagano was diagnosed with leukemia just three games into his first season in Indianapolis. The Indianapolis community rallied around Pagano, who was treated at the IU Health Simon Cancer Center. Pagano has since made a full recovery and has championed cancer research aimed at helping others beat their cancer.
Since its inception, CHUCKSTRONG has raised nearly $2 million to support the 200 cancer researchers at Indiana University looking for ways to prevent, detect and treat cancer.
Posted in Colts Blog | Comments Off on COLTS, IU SIMON CANCER CENTER HOST CHUCKSTRONG ONLINE AUCTION